You’re going to make (well, finish making) a really simple To-Do List in p5.js! You can see what this should look like above.
- You add tasks via the text input box and “Add Task” button.
- When you click on a task, a little confirmation window comes up to ask if you have in fact completed the task. (Not sure how to write/use a confirmation window? It’s kinda like an alert–look HERE for information on how it works and how to use it!)
- If you say “OK”, it will remove the task from the list.
- If you click “cancel”, the task will NOT be removed from the list.
I’ve made you a starter file here, and indicated where YOU need to add code!
Helpful Links & Tips
- Confirmation window
- How do I get the value from the input box? inputTask.value()
You will be submitting text for this assignment, and I need multiple answers from you! Please include the numbers in your responses.
- Please copy and paste the link to your completed p5.js project.
- Would your completed code meet the requirements for the Create Task (it’s fine if it does not, you won’t get marked down)?
- 2a. If not, which requirement(s) would it NOT meet?
- 2b. What could you add or change so that it WOULD meet the requirement (note that you do NOT have to actually implement this, just tell me what you would do)?
- Describe one feature that you could add to this To-Do List to make it a bit fancier / more fully functional.